The privacy that you have is very important to us.
- Customer account and membership account information that you provide to us is going to be held strictly within our confidence. It will not ever be rented or sold to third parties, and it will only be used for purposes such as providing the services that we describe on our site, The information we use in this way is your address, password, phone number, email address, and even credit card and payment information.
- Our website, www.raspberryketonesmax.net, uses certain subscription forms in order for individuals to get information for our email newsletters or email alerts. These are going to be based on categories of interest, and we collect information for contact like your names, email address, or other types of data. This will be used for you to be provided with important information, but you need to know that we won’t rent or sell this information to any affiliates or third parties.
- We are able to provide opportunities for an opt-in opportunity if you wish to receive our emails, as well as a way to choose which you will receive. We use the address that you provide us at registration to validate who you are. When you reply to this email, you will complete your subscription to any newsletter or email that we run. You are able to change this at any time if you wish. You can also unsubscribe with an email address and subscribe to a new one if you desire. You can also choose to unsubscribe or opt-out of any certain lists or newsletters that you have received before. When you do this, you must include the lists that you wish to no longer be a part of. Also, please be aware that when you send any type of email to us we might retain these in order to process your requests faster, but also to improve our service quality.
- Our site does contain certain links to third party and affiliate sites. These sites have not and probably will not be covered under our policy, but we do attempt to see that they work, even if we cannot guarantee the content of the websites in question. As always, we hope that you will use due diligence when investigating these sites and that you check their policies. Our site may also present certain links that help us track which links you have followed. This helps us to enhance and improve the quality of services we offer.
- We use a great combination of different third party and internal advertising companies in order to serve the ads on our website to you. We also use these in our emails based on personal information that we have collected. To track how effective these things are and in order to give you a better experience we collect information about your visits. The information types that we collect are geographical locations, cookie and historical data, and IP addresses. We do not at any time provide any types of personal information to any advertisers, however, but be aware that when you interact with an ad or any advertisers, that you might be consenting to a possible advertiser soliciting you based on certain criteria you displayed.
- The DoubleClick DART Cookie is used by many companies. Google and other third party vendors might use these cookies to help serve ads on our property. This type of cookie lets them serve ads that are based on visits to our website, as well as different types of sites on the Internet. You may in fact opt out of the Google Dart DoubleClick cookie for advertising if you visit http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can also opt-out of certain third party vendors’ cookies if you visit http://www.aboutads.info/.
- Our site has a reasonable amount of security measures in place in order to protect not only our information, but yours as well. This helps prevent loss, alteration, and misuse of any information that we have under our control. This includes management procedures and specialized types of training for people who work with our databases in a direct way. We always make sure that we take measures against any type of access that is unauthorized such as that of personal data. We do this with the consideration of the stored data in mind, therefore restricting access to only those employees, agents, technicians, and contractors who we need to allow to work, operate, deliver and innovate our services.
However, you can always decline any type of information being given to our services, but this will greatly dampen the quality of service we can give you.
We do make a large effort to be sure that your privacy is safe.
However, we might need to disclose certain types of information if the law requires us to, or in the event of a belief that this type of thing is necessary in order to stay true to the law, or even to comply with certain legal processes.